2018年5月8日火曜日

My Golden Week!!

Hello,everyone.
Did you have a good holiday? I had a very nice time.
First, I watched a lot of movies with my friend. For example, "Anaconda", "Pride and prejudice" and so on. They were very interesting!
Secondly, I had a barbecue with my mother and cousin.
It was very hard for us to make a fire, but we could do that and have a good time. For your information, my cousin loves meat and she ate only meat.
So I don't recommend you to have a barbecue with her.....
Finally, My cousins came to my house and I played table tennis with them all day.
It was very tired, but very very interesting!!!!

「pride and prejudice 映画」の画像検索結果「プラダを着た悪魔」の画像検索結果

8 件のコメント:

  1. I wanna visit your house anb have BBQ! Mama~~!!!!

    返信削除
  2. Please tell us more about Pride and Prejudice!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sorry for replying so late.
      I have read some books written by Jane Austen because my high school teacher recommended to me.
      I could learn about people's way of thinking in that era, values and so on.

      削除
  3. Sound great!!!!
    I try to get along with your cousin( ´艸`)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Please!!
      I think you and my cousin will be good friends❤

      削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...