2018年6月19日火曜日

My weekend

Hello, everyone!!
Did you have a good weekend?

On Saturday, I celebrated my mother's birthday!
I gave her some clothes, coffee and so on.
Also, I made a birthday cake for her.
She was very happy and it made me happy, too.

On Sunday, I made a cake again because June 17 was father's day.
I made a cake which was shaped heart for the first time.
It was so cute and he was very happy.
After that, I played table tennis with my cousin.
We decided new rules that if we make mistakes twice in a row, we have to do the squats five times.
I did them only ten times. On the other hand, my cousin did that......😂
We had a very good time!!

Yesterday, I celebrated Arisa's birthday!!
I made a birthday cake for her.
She was very happy❤
Thank you for giving me perfect smile every day!!
Happy birthday to Arisa😘

「happy birthday」の画像検索結果 ã€Œfather's day」の画像検索結果

21 件のコメント:

  1. I want to eat your cakes...

    返信削除
    返信
    1. When is your birthday?
      I'll made a cake for you!

      削除
  2. You are very nice sister, and friend!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks.
      Also, you are very good volleyball player!

      削除
  3. Thanks for making sweet cakes and presents! I had nice time!

    返信削除
  4. What a good daughter, you are!!
    And happy birthday to your mother!!!

    返信削除
  5. It's a happy weekend for you!!

    返信削除
  6. I respect your devotion to your mother.

    返信削除
  7. You are so kind and I want to follow your behaviors!

    返信削除
  8. We enjoyed volleyball so much! Thank you.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you, too!
      You are very funny:)
      I need to practice more....hahaha

      削除
  9. You're so admirable! Your family will so happy!

    返信削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...