2018年7月17日火曜日

My weekend:)

Hello, everyone☀
Did you have a nice weekend?

On Saturday and Sunday, I worked part-time. They were very very hard.
I was very tired. But after that, I ate an ice cream. It made me happy and I could forget tired feeling! I love ice creams🍦

This Monday was a public holiday, Marine day.
I watched a movie, 'War for the planet of the Apes' with my friend.
We like this series and often watch them.
It was so exciting!!! You should watch them!!
After that, I went to a restaurant for lunch with my friend and my cousin.
I had a great time.

Thank you for reading😊
「猿の惑星 ジェネシス」の画像検索結果 「猿の惑星 ライジング」の画像検索結果 「猿の惑星 グレートウォー」の画像検索結果

7 件のコメント:

  1. Mickey mouse is kinds of ape???

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I don't think so...hahaha
      Do you like Mickey mouse?

      削除
    2. The Love to him is almost over flowing!!

      削除
    3. What do you mean?hahaha

      削除
  2. You ate ice cream? Oh! You are traitor, too! haha
    But I love ice cream, too.
    And I also love ape and Mickey mouse!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sorry...haha
      I love you and them, too.

      削除
  3. My this weekend
    My weekend

    'War for the planet of the Apes '
    'War for the planet of the Apes'

    I went to restaurant
    I went to a restaurant

    I could have a great time.
    I had a great time.



    返信削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...