2019年5月14日火曜日

BR 3-04: One Day


   
     I chose this story because my partner recommended me last week. In this book, there are four stories. At first, I thought that they are different stories, but I realized that they connect each other. These four stories are about different person but they are set in the same place and same time. One evening something happened to them, then it changed all of their lives. What's happened to them?
If you want to know about it, please read this book.  

     Indeed, I was confused with separated four stories many times while reading. But I 'm sure that you can enjoy this one.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...