2019年5月28日火曜日

BR 3-06: Dead Cold

I thought about Scott. I could feel him smiling at me. 'Good work, Flick,' I could hear him say. I was in my red Chevy and life was good. (p. 48)
     This book is about detective story. I also read such a book last week, but they were very different stories.
In this book, one girl who is twenty three years old is killed by someone in a swimming pool during her vacation with her friends. They are going to the same school to be journalists. Then, they are trying to write good stories for competition during their vacation. Before she is killed, she writes something down on her notebook. It is something important. She is killed because of it. After she is killed, it has gone.
     Detective Flick Laine is asked to find criminal by her boss. At first, she meets Bill Gershon who is the Chief of Police and Flick's boss' old friend. He is a important person. They help each other to find criminal.
     Do you think they can find criminal? And where is her notebook? what is written in it? Criminal may be close by you.........
   

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to know about the notebook, is it a kind of her diary? In addition, I'm guessing there are some uncomfortable relationships among girls like bullying...

    返信削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...