2019年6月12日水曜日

BR 3-08: SUPERBIRD

'Sam, I'm so happy. I don't know what to say.' 'Well, just kiss me then and make me happy too.' 'Kiss you? How? I don't know how to kiss you.' 'I'll show you. Come here.' (p. 42)
     This book is so different from others which I've read before. It was very interesting. Before I read this book, I knew this outline in Mako's blog. Then, I came to want to read it.
     One day, a spaceship crashes on a strange planet. Then, everyone who is on it dies. But only a person survives. Her name is Mary. She meets many people who speak English. This is her first time to see other planet's people, so she is afraid of them at first. But she gradually comes to get along with them. Especially she gets along with June and her dog. Also she helps people building their own spaceship. After that, she returns her own planet. This is a story from twenty years ago. Then, now she goes to the planet which she went before. But in this trip, some troubles occur. What happens?
     If you want to know, please read it! This is very fantastic story, so I think you should read it. Don't waste your opportunity!



1 件のコメント:

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...