2019年6月26日水曜日

BR 3-11: Staying Together

'I think I need a few months to see things for myself. To glow up a little more. Will you wait for me? Then I'll come back and we can get married.' 'Don't grow up too much, Ikuko. I like you just as you are.' said Hiroshi. Gently he put the ring onto her finger. (p. 8)
     This story is love story of  Japanese. It was my first time to read Japanese love story written by foreigner, so it was fresh for me to read it.
     In this story, Ikuko and Hiroshi love each other, and they are going to getting married. But when Hiroshi asks her to marry him, she tell him that she wants to go abroad to study before marring him. Then, Hiroshi decides to wait for her until she come back to Japan. Also, she promises to go back to Hiroshi and marry him and goes to England. However, she meets one person whose name is Bernard Chiluba in England. while they spend a lot of time together, they fall in love each other. But Ikuko has boyfriend... What does she do? and how about Hiroshi?
     I think there are only a few Japanese love stories written by foreigners. This book also has Japanese feeling when they go abroad such as anxiety excited and so on. So I recommend reading this book if you like love story or you are going abroad.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I really want to know what will happen on the relationship of Ikuko and Hiroshi.

    返信削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...