2019年7月10日水曜日

BR 3-13: Apollo's Gold

'Thank you,' I told him. 'Thank you very much.' I took his hand. 'But I think I found something better than gold in Aghios Sostis.' Takis smiled at me. 'I'm glad you feel like that, Liz,' he said. 'Because I feel like that, too...' (p. 48) 
     This story is about one woman's adventure. I think it was interesting and different from other book in this class.
     One woman whose name is Liz works hard for archaeologist. However, because of her hard work, her doctor tells her to take a holiday. After that, she goes to Stavros who is her boss. Then, she talks about what doctor said to her. Stavros also tells Liz to get a holiday and recommend her visiting the island. Then, she decides to go there. There is famous for gold, and she try to find them with local people. Unfortunately, she gets involved in trouble.
     Do you think that Liz can escape from them? And do you think she can find gold?

1 件のコメント:

  1. I also want to take a long vacation as soon as possible. But we have to pass the final test... I really want to go somewhere......

    返信削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...