2019年7月3日水曜日

BR 3-12: Logan's Choice

'Tam!' said Logan. 'It's Jenny Logan. You can buy me a drink this evening.' 'I'd love to, Jenny, my dear,' said Tam, ' but why?' 'Because you think I'm wonderful, and because I'm going to tell you..........       (p. 48)
     Do you like murder mysteries? This book is about a woman who is a police officer, Logan try to find a murderer.
     One day, a man is killed by someone in the bathroom. The man managed his own company with their friend, Ross. Also he had his wife, Alice. Then, it is fact that there are some problems between the man and his wife. Also there is serious problem between the man and Ross. In addition, there is a problem between the man and his wife's brother.
     Who is murderer? And do you think Logan can find the criminal?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...