2020年1月22日水曜日

English Education Dec.23

     Today, we learned about how we can improve our English skills such as listening, reading, writing and speaking. If we want to improve vocabulary, it is effective to do extensive reading, vocabulary notebook, English Central and so on. Also, We did activities as previous class today. We found a partner and did "elicited imitation". It was a little bit difficult, but so fun. We had to imitate 5 sentences, and I did four sentences well. Maybe I'm good at elicited  imitation!!!hahaha Actually, I'm not good at listening to English, so I think this activity helps me to improve my listening skill. I'll keep doing it when I have a free time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...