2020年1月22日水曜日

English Education Dec.9

     We learned about CLT, ACCESS and TBLT today. It was a little bit hard for me to understand them, but I write what I understand through today's class on this blog.
     The first one is CLT. CLT stands for Communicative Language Teaching, and it started from the 1970s. However, CLT has some problems. For example, teacher don't really know what CLT means, or teachers don't have the skill and technique to teach communicatively.   
     The second one is ACCESS. It stands for Automatization in Communicative Contexts of Essential Speech Segments. Its main tasks are genuinely communicative, Inherently repetitive, and functionally formulaic. (In fact, I couldn't understand it well........)
     The third one is TBLT. It stands for Task-based Language teaching. It was launched by N.S. Prabhu in 1987. He suggests that it is more motivating for young people to learn a new language while working together on some kind of task. Also, there are seven types of task. 
     I couldn't understand well today.....,so I want to ask my teacher about them again!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...