2018年5月15日火曜日

My Holiday!!

On Saturday, I went to the zoo and botanical garden with my mother and cousin.
Thought there were not many animals because of earthquake, we had very nice time.
I rode on gondola and Ferris wheel with my cousin. It was very interesting.
Also, we had a lunch my mother made and it was very delicious!!
On Sunday, I went back home and I gave my mother flowers and present.
May 14th is mother's day!!! I went to the Karaoke with my cousin and I sang many sings.
After that, I went to the Karaoke with my cousin and I sang many sings.
I had very good holiday!!

「動物園 イラスト」の画像検索結果「お弁当 イラスト」の画像検索結果

1 件のコメント:

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...