2018年6月10日日曜日

BIG HAIR DAY

I read BIG HAIR DAY, YL 1.0 from Cambridge English Readers.
                     ' Are you Mr Sit Down? ' he asks.
                               ' Oh help! ' I think.
The policeman looks at me. His eyes are smiling. I want  to die.

Sophia is going to be an extra in a film with Fabio Facell who is a famous film star.
She loves him, so she is looking forward to do that.
But she has many happenings on her way to the filming location.
Unfortunately her bag which is very important for her is lost.
Also, she has to run and run. Gradually her hair becomes very big!!
Will she find her bag? Will she be in time for filming?.....

Cambridge University Press
発売日 : 2010-07-15

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have read this, but then I couldn't understand the story well.
    But I remembered the rough story by reading this, so I want to check it again.

    返信削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...