2018年6月5日火曜日

My weekend!

Hello, everyone?
What did you do last week?

On Saturday, I interacted with students of Hong Kong.
We talked about our selves and each other's culture.
Also we enjoyed making paper cranes and write our wishes on paper because July 7th is Tanabata.
I could talk with them in English!!
I could have a precious experience and good time!

On Sunday, I went shopping with my mother and cousin.
After that, I went to the library with my cousin.
We read books and studied there.
The books my cousin read were all love story.
I think my cousin hunger for love.
So, please give her a lot of love....😎


2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to read love story books.
    I like love story.
    hahahahahahahahahaha

    返信削除
  2. Your blog was interesting. It seems that your cousin want to enjoy love.

    返信削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...