2018年7月3日火曜日

This week

Hello, everyone☀
Did you have a good week?
Also, were you alright with the typhoon? Hope no damage was done to you.

On Wednesday, I had a dinner and watched "manbikikazoku" with my friend.
We watched it at 8, so I was very sleepy...hahaha
But it was very interesting!! I recommend it to you😄

On Saturday and Sunday, I spent the whole day with my mother and cousin.
We went shopping, played table tennis, made dinner, did our homework and so on.
My cousin is very funny. So, I can have good days thanks to her.
I have a lot of her movie😁 They are very very very fun!
(If you want to watch them, please ask me...😂hahahahaha)
I'm sure that they make you so happy:)

Thank you for reading!!
「万引き 家族」の画像検索結果

1 件のコメント:

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...