2018年7月10日火曜日

This weekend:)

Hello, everyone😊
Did you have good weekend?

On Saturday, I worked part-time. It was hard but interesting!
After that, I went shopping with my mother. We bought out cat's food, our clothes and so on. Also we ate "takoyaki"!!! I love them very much!!!!
Do you like "takoyaki"?
I recommend eating them at "mottekaettei" to you. I think they are the most delicious!!

On Sunday, I stayed home all day. I played with my cat a lot!
I have three cat whose name are Jiji, Osono, and Riri😺😺😺
I named them after the movie called "majyonotakkyuubin".
They are very cute and make me happy💕
If you like cats and meet my cats, you can come to my house🏡

Thank you for reading:)
関連画像 ã€Œé­”女の宅急便  おそのさん gif」の画像検索結果関連画像

2 件のコメント:

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...