2018年5月29日火曜日

Happy Holiday!

Hello, everyone!
Did you have a good holiday?

On Saturday, I want shopping with my mother.
I bought a birthday present for my friend.
Her birthday is July 15. I'm looking for to giving her them and I'm sure she'll like them!
On Sunday, I went to Amakusa with my friend.
First, we watched dolphins by cruiser. I took it for the first time.
Dolphins were very cute and it was very exiting!
After that, we went to the aquarium. Surprisingly, this aquarium was in the sea!!
Also, there were many kinds of fish and they were cute!
I could have a good time thanks to my friend.

「イルカウォッチング 天草」の画像検索結果

4 件のコメント:

  1. I like starfish and Spotted garden eel. It is called CHINANAGO in Japan.

    返信削除
  2. Oh, I saw spotted garden ell!
    I want to see their whole body!!
    Have you ever seen them?

    返信削除
  3. Welcome to my hometown Kamimakusa!
    And my friend's parent runs dolphins cruise.
    Did you go L'isola Terrace?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, I went there!
      There were many cute goods!
      I want to go there with you next time!

      削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...