2018年5月22日火曜日

My weekend!!

Hello, everyone!
Did you have a good holiday?

On Friday, I celebrated my friend's birthday.
I'm good at making sweets, so I made a birthday cake for her.
She was very delighted and I was very happy.
On Saturday, I played with Arisa for the first time. I always have a good day thanks to Arisa's smile☺️ And, I really want to play with her again!!
After that, we took part in freshman welcome party.
I could make many friends and have a good time.
On Sunday, I went to the cafe, MILK which is famous for pancakes with my friend.
I ate a pancake. It was very fluffy and delicious!!! I can't get enough of it!!
I think You should go there and eat it if you like sweets.
After that, we went to my house and watched a movie.
I could have a very happy holiday♥

「熊本 milk」の画像検索結果

1 件のコメント:

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...