2018年5月22日火曜日

SHREK

Today, I read SHREK, level 1 from Popcorn ELT Readers.

Then, Shrek comes in. 'Stop!' he says. 'Fiona, I love you!'
Shrek is an ogre and lives in a swamp which is a nice and quiet.
One day, Shrek found a donkey who likes talking a lot near the swamp.
That night, Shrek found a lot of fairy tale characters in the swamp.
They came there because of Lord Farquaad who is a very small man and not very good. So, Shrek went to Lord Farquaad's castel to keep his home silent.
Then, he asked Shrek to rescue Princess Fiona from the dragon as an exchange condition.
Shrek could rescue her and while they spent together, they came to love each other.
But she should marry Lord Farquaad.
Will they marry........?

4 件のコメント:

  1. I love Shrek! I want to see that movie!!

    返信削除
  2. I read other kinds of this series.
    I want to read this!

    返信削除
  3. I like Shrek. I think Shrek is brave and very kind.

    返信削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...