2018年6月12日火曜日

This weekend!!

Hello, everyone!!
Did you have a good holiday?

On Saturday, I played table tennis with my cousin and play cards.
My cousin is crazy about playing cards now. So I always have to do it ..😅
Also she loses every time , so I have to do it until she wins.😓
But I could have a very good time. She always makes me happy♥

On Sunday, I watched some movies with my friend.
I often watch movie with him.
Yesterday, we watched "The Ring" and "Anaconda3".
They were very interesting!!
"The Ring" is similar to "Sadaco".
If you like a horror movie, you should watch it!!!
「the ring 映画」の画像検索結果「アナコンダ3」の画像検索結果

3 件のコメント:

  1. I' m jealous of people who have a roommate. And your holiday looks so interesting.

    返信削除
  2. Oh, I am afraid of horror movies. But I enjoyed Get Out!
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/get_out

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for telling about Get Out!
      I'll watch it!!

      削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...