2018年7月24日火曜日

My weekend😊

Hello, everyone!
Did you have a good weekend?

On Saturday, I went shopping with my mother.
We went to AEONmall Kumamoto. It was reopened after renovation on last Friday.
So There were very crowded. We bought a lot of things. I want to do there again when there is not crowded.hahaha
After that, I prepared for my friend's birthday party.
I baked a cheese cake. I sometimes make unbaked cheese cake, so it was the first time for me. But it was so good!hahaha

On Sunday, I celebrated my friend's birthday.
Also, we watched movies whose names are LA LA LAND and The Zookeeper's Wife.
I was impressed with The Zookeeper's Wife. This movie is non-fiction.
This movie tells the true story of how Jan and Antonina Zabinski rescured three hundred of Jews from the Germans by hiding them in their Warsaw zoo during World War II.
We can learn about World War II by watching it.
So I recommend watching it to you.

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice summer vacation!!

「the zookeeper’s wife」の画像検索結果「LA LA LAND」の画像検索結果

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...