2018年10月31日水曜日

BR 2-04: The Troy Stone

"Goodbye, boy," she says . "Come and see me again one day. Come and see me again." (p. 15)
Image result for the troy stone 洋書 画像  The reason why I read this book is that my friend recommended me to read it. As is often the case, this story is about a boy who time-travels into a world of long ago.       

   Do you think that we can time-travel? I think that we can do! Also, I want to do that. In this book, the boy visits somewhere and finds a yellow stone which seems to have special powers. Then, he goes to a world of long ago because of the stone. So, we may be able to time-travel if we can find the stone. Why don't you looking for the stone with me?

   I recommend this book to people who is interested in time-travel or anime whose name is "Doraemon". Please read it!!



Rabley, Stephen. (1998). THE TROY STONE. London: Pearson Education Limited.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...