2018年11月7日水曜日

BR 2-05: Tinkers Farm

Suddenly the door opens. It is Jenny. "Come with me, Dad," she says. "I want to show you something." Sam looks at his daughter. Her eyes are bright and she is smiling. (p. 14)
「tinkers farm」の画像検索結果      Do you keep in mind to be kind to others? This book tells us about importance of being kind to others. In this book, Sam Tinker and his daughter Jenny work very hard, because they don't any money. But they are not getting equal pay for equal work. Then, what do you think they do to solve this problem?

     After I read this one, I made up my mind to be kind to others. If you read this book, I'm sure that you think the same thing I thought, and you can know what this title means.

     If you are interested in this book, please read it.

Rabley, Stephen. (1998). Tinkers Farm. London: Pearson Education Limited.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...