2018年11月14日水曜日

BR 2-06: Ten Long Years

Hernandez gave me his first book and I always smile when I open it. He wrote in it: "To Nat Marley, with all my thanks ー the guy who bought me a very important beer. (p. 32)
「ten long years 洋書」の画像検索結果      What do you think when you friends betray you? If my friends do that, maybe I get angry
and can't trust them any more. Can you forgive them?
 
     In this book, one man is betrayed by his friend. Though they sell drags together, only one of them is captured because of betraying. At first, the man hates his friend. But he has second thoughts about getting a lot of money from his friend and decides to try to get a job.
Do you think that he can get a job and spend a good life?

     This book tells us that we should try to forgive traitors and think about our future,  because hating others causes troubles

Battersby, Alan. (2013). Ten Long Years. London: Cambridge University Press


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...