2018年12月3日月曜日

BR 2-10: Parallel

'I'm sorry I killed her. I'm sorry I killed all of them. I want to change, I want to be different.' (p. 32)

     Have you ever read this book? This book is very deep story and tells us some lessons.

     In this story, a man whose name is Max often kills people for money. But he never feel well after doing that. One day, a man whose name is Fairhead visits Max's house. Then, he tells Max that there is another world called "Parallel World" and they go there. Max finds out very important thing to reflect on what he does. Then, he tries to change his life. Do you think that he can change?

     I learned how much important it is to reflect on our selves and try to change. I'm sure that you'll get some lessons from this book, so please read it.


Campbell, Colin. (2003). Parallel. London: Cambridge English Readers


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...