2018年12月6日木曜日

BR 2-11: John Doe

He says he is going to help me. But he's not going to help me. They think I don't remember. They think I don't know anything. They know nothing, the doctors. Or the police.Nobody knows who I am. (p. 9)
     Do you think that nobody likes you? I think your life will get better if you think that everybody likes you!

     In this story, a man whose name is John is found by a woman on the street, and they go to the hospital. Then, a doctor called Doctor Cox asks John many questions such as name and age to help John remembering himself. But John doesn't answer. It is wrong that he can't answer. In fact, he doesn't lose his memories. He pretend to do that. But why does he do that? What kind of ending is waiting? It is related with what I said at first. That's mean is that John thinks that nobody likes him. Then, what does he do? I'm sure that you will be scared. Please read it!!

Moses, Antoinette. (1999). John Doe. London: Cambridge English Readers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...