2019年6月3日月曜日

BR 3-07: THE DOUBLE BASS MYSTERY

'More questions! I don't believe it.' I said. 'Only one,' he said. 'I've only got one more question.' And he did ask me one more question. The most surprising question in the world. And my answer? 'I'll think about it.' And I have thought about it. Maybe there is a future after all. I'm going back to Spain tomorrow. (p. 48)
     This book is about detective story. I read this kind of books three times in a row. But this one is the most interesting for me.
     Penny Wade who is musician is enjoying her first visit to Barcelona with her orchestra members. On this trip, two incidents occur. The first one is that Penny's double bass is stolen by someone. The second one is that someone with orchestra is killed by someone. Therefore, Penny reads an article which reports that a famous and expensive picture is stolen by someone. Do these three incidents have any connection? And who stole Penny's double bass? Who killed someone with orchestra? Who stole the picture? There are many mysterious thing. Can you guess criminal?
     I'm sure that you enjoy reading this book.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I don't often read mistery, but it seems very interesting story. I want to read it.

    返信削除

English Education Jan.20

     Today, we learned about content-based language education. Many people are learning English, but in fact, most of them are not good at s...